Reading & Writing in Spanish
In this Spanish class, your student will develop reading and writing skills. We will read a different short book or story during each lesson, and then we will discuss and work on writing skills.
- 1st-2nd Grade Spanish Reading and Writing - T-Th - 10:00-11:00 am
- 1st-2nd Grade Spanish Reading and Writing - M-W-F - 12:00-1:00 pm
- 3rd-4th Grade Spanish Reading and Writing - T-Th - 11:00-12:00 am
- 3rd-4th Grade Spanish Reading and Writing - M-T-W-Th - 1:00-2:00 pm
- 5th-6th Grade Spanish Reading and Writing - M-W-F - 9:00-10:00 am
- 5th-6th Grade Spanish Reading and Writing - M-T-W-Th - 2:00-3:00 pm
All times are CST. Minimum of three students to open a class.
The registration fee is $5 USD (~$100 MXN), which will be credited to your account for classes.
Each class is $8 USD, billable by Paypal.
Miss Ale is a Mexican teacher who received her bachelor’s degree in education at the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters at the UNAM in Mexico City. She’s worked extensively with children ages 3-12, planning, executing, and evaluating lessons, and, in addition, she has collaboratively written a manual about strategies and techniques for teaching Spanish in middle (secondary) school. When not teaching, Miss Ale often bicycles around Mexico City with her son.