- Spanish - Pre-K-1st Grade
- Art in Spanish
Art in Spanish
Dates for this course: July 5-August 27.
We will transform the everyday space into a camp of art, games, and creativity. In these classes, you will get to know artists and art techniques in a fun way, which will inspire us to make our works of art. The materials that we will use will be easy to find at home, many of them are recyclable. These classes will give you more vocabulary in Spanish, helping you create fun phrases to communicate with your Spanish-speaking friends.
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Spanish Art - T/Th - 9:00-9:45 am
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Spanish Art - M/Th - 12:00-1:00 pm
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Spanish Art - T/Th - 3:00-3:45 pm
- 1st-2nd Grade Spanish Art - F - 10:00-11:00 am
- 3rd-4th Grade Spanish Art - M-W - 2:00-3:00 pm
- 5th-6th Grade Spanish Art - M-W-F - 11:00-12:00 pm
All times are CST. Minimum of three students to open a class.
The registration fee is $5 USD (~$100 MXN), which will be credited to your account for classes.
Each class is $10 USD, billable by Paypal.
Miss Lucia is a huge fan of broadcasting the visual arts. Throughout her ten years of experience in formal and non-formal art education, she observed the positive effect it has on the lives of the participants. Communicating through art gives us the possibility of connecting with our inner world and expressing it in a safe space, thus strengthening the self-esteem of the participants, through the creative resolution of specific situations, these experiences help students develop.
Her work materials are prepared in PowerPoint, pdf, youtube videos, among other interesting internet links.